The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion

Old 03-21-2007, 11:10 PM

Default OMC-28 Laurence Juber Martin Rosewood

Well I have an OMC-28 Laurence Juber Rosewood model and I'm in need of money. It has some light pick scratches and unfortunately it has a small ding on the lower bout of the guitar, but other than this it is in great condition. I looked on ebay, but I didn't find any guitars that have been sold, so I'm here looking for advice on what the worth of the guitar is. I bought this brand new, and I have the reciept still. Also, I haven't filled out the registration for the warranty.

It's not for sale yet as I would prefer not to sell it and I'm selling some other things first, but I'd like to get an idea on the value of the guitar just in case I need to sell it.

If I do decide to sell it, I'll post back later with lost of pictures etc.
Old 03-22-2007, 10:58 AM

This may be an obvious answer, but have you asked the same question over on the UMGF.com? If not, that's the Martin guitar forum, and it will be a great place to get the exact info you're looking for.

2006 Martin 0000-28H
2001 Taylor Baby-R
-------------------------
Old 03-22-2007, 11:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KMHaynes View Post
This may be an obvious answer, but have you asked the same question over on the UMGF.com? If not, that's the Martin guitar forum, and it will be a great place to get the exact info you're looking for.

I have one of these too, # 9, and I can honestly say it is one of the greatest guitars I have owned. I like Martins, but when you play these Models, you don't think, " Yep, that great Martin Tone". It's something extra!! These Jubers are Very, Very special guitars.

My YouTube

Facebook

"Only by becoming acquainted with your own self,
can you gain the composure to write original music"

Michael Hedges ♫
Old 03-22-2007, 02:01 PM

(Thread moved here from Classifieds since this nice guitar is not for sale.)

Let's PM or email Prozak with the information he needs, so as not to mess with Rule 2 in FAQ. Thanks!

cotten
Old 03-22-2007, 02:53 PM

I have heard the generic Martin price guide is 50% ish off List Price. A little bit more or less depending on condition and desirability.

P.S. I hope that doesn't break any rules, if it does feel free to delete my post.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion