The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion

Old 01-19-2020, 10:09 PM

Default NSD - New Strap(s) Day

As items go around here, a new strap isn't that much, but I finally ordered a couple of Walker & Williams straps from them directly after wanting to do it for over a year. I am very impressed. They are extremely reasonable in price, they smell like leather should, padded, and just all around good looking and feeling straps.
Just passing it along.
WalkerWilliamsStrap - 1.jpg
'66 Gibson J-200, '55 J50, JB Model 1; Martin M-36; Micheletti Osprey Rigid Rim; Collings OM2H, GR Bear OM C; Emerald X10 Slimline; Gretsch HOF Country Gent & G6120CMHOF; Gibson ES-165; CP Thornton Improv; Veillette Flyer 14 & Lyric; Anderson Crowdster++ ....
Old 01-19-2020, 10:11 PM
Charter Member

Default Walker and Williams

I now have three. I really like the them and couldn't agree with you more.
Old 01-19-2020, 10:28 PM

Good for you, Billy. In the past three or four years I’ve bought several Walker & Williams guitar straps and two mandolin straps.

In terms of value received for dollars spent, nobody else comes close to Walker & Williams. I love all of the Levy’s Leathers straps I own - which is more than just a couple - but Walker & Williams offers Made In USA straps of equal quality for about a third the price.

Yep, no doubt about it, I’m a Walker & Williams fan. If they sold 100% cotton tee shirts with the Walker & Williams logo on it I’d be wearing one underneath my button down oxford shirt right now...

Wade Hampton Miller
Old 01-19-2020, 10:58 PM

That is a beautiful strap. I like the brown and black combination. I have a couple of belts that are black and dark brown and they are my favorites. I've also seen guitar cases that are black with brown binding that are very attractive. I don't know who makes those.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg AUDI Q7.jpg (35.7 KB, 74 views)

Last edited by guitar george; 01-20-2020 at 01:12 PM.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion