The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Marketplace

Old 10-23-2020, 03:04 PM
AGF Sponsor

Default Organic Sounds Select Guitars

Hello friends! I am a new sponsor, but I'm not new to the AGF. My previous username was LWSog, and I've thoroughly enjoyed my years of learning from and interacting with everyone here! For 30 years I was a physical therapist, but after a recent injury it was time for me to find something new. What do I love? Well, guitars of course! So I started a guitar business called Organic Sounds Select Guitars. I am an online only business at this time, but I plan to open a small brick and mortar shop when Covid is past us. I have been collecting some wonderful pre-owned acoustic guitars from a few of my favorite makers: Santa Cruz, Bourgeois, Huss and Dalton, Larrivee, National, Lowden, Goodall, and others of that quality level. I would be flattered to have knowledgeable AGF visitors to my website, where you will find high quality pics, full descriptions and videos for each guitar.

Here's an example of one of my videos, where I compare 5 Santa Cruz Guitars:

I plan to regularly participate in the marketplace here, with pics and videos of guitars that I have in stock. Please feel free to call, email, pm, or reach out in any way as I'd love to talk to you!

Take care folks, stay safe during these unusual times, and thanks so much for looking!

organicsoundsguitars.com
[email protected]
(949) 829-1001

***A shout out to Kerbie, who has been above and beyond helpful to me!***

(Where does the name Organic Sounds come from? Years ago, I heard someone describe their Les Paul pickups as sounding "organic". I still have no idea what that means from an electric guitar. But as it relates to an acoustic guitar? Now that makes sense!)
Old 10-23-2020, 03:19 PM
Charter Member

Hey, Larry... welcome to the world of sponsorship! We certainly appreciate your support here. I've enjoyed your guitar playing for years, so I hope that guitar magic turns into business magic. I hope the forum is very helpful to your business and I wish you the best as you get everything up and running.

Thank you for your kind words. Let me know anytime I can be of assistance. I like the name!
Old 10-23-2020, 06:55 PM
Charter Member

Best wishes, Larry!
Old 10-23-2020, 08:49 PM
Anticipation Junkie

I really like your new name and sure hope it serves you as well as it should. Thanks for supporting the forum!
Old 10-23-2020, 09:45 PM
AGF Sponsor

Kerbie, Bob and Tom - thanks so much for your words of encouragement!
Old 10-24-2020, 01:48 PM
AGF Sponsor

Default Goodall AKGCC

Hi friends. I plan to share details about guitars that I have in stock on a regular basis. Today's guitar is a Goodall, from their "Aloha" series of guitars. The Aloha guitars have sitka tops and Koa back and sides. This one is a grand concert model with a cutaway from 2010. I obtained it from a fellow forum member on a trade, and it is terrific, in great shape with a super sweet tone. It is surprisingly loud, very resonant and versatile. Two things to note with this guitar: there is a small ding on the bass side of the neck which has no effect on playability, and it came to me with a hard shell case that is not original. The case fits the guitars well and protects it, but is not of as high a quality as the original Goodall case would have been. The asking price has been adjusted accordingly. Please reach out if you have any interest or questions and thanks for checking it out!

Here is the direct link with specs and pics: https://organicsoundsguitars.com/col...-grand-concert

Old 10-26-2020, 10:16 AM
AGF Sponsor

Default Santa Cruz 1929 00

Good morning friends,

This is a pre-owned Santa Cruz 1929 00, from 2009. It is all mahogany with a full body burst, and has the sweetest, warmest tone! Please check out the video, and the pics on the website.

Nut Width: 1 3/4"
String spacing at saddle: 2 1/4"
Scale Length: 24 3/4"

Thanks for looking!

Old 11-22-2020, 08:01 PM
Charter Member

Default Santa Cruz

Niiiiice. What kind of strings are on it?
Thanks
Old 11-22-2020, 08:20 PM
AGF Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by msb100712 View Post
Niiiiice. What kind of strings are on it?
Thanks
Hi msb100712, thanks! The Santa Cruz 1929 00 is strung with Santa Cruz parabolic low tension strings.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Marketplace