The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Custom Shop

Old 10-06-2014, 03:49 PM

Thank you all,

the best thing is indeed honesty, and that is exactly what i wanted. Sometimes on the tv show "shark tank" a person heard from his family something was a wonderfull idea, but it wasn`t. They just said that because they loved them. some poeple on there have 3 mortgages and some even gambled their kids college funds away....

I still think the idea has some merrit, but i can not advance without a scientific analysis and more testing so i will just put this on low heat for now.

at least the unibody can be used to build a normal guitar on, and it has easy acces up to the 24ft fret.

My dream is to have a house in nature with a workshop building, so i will be building guitars towards that goal. Hopefully somebody will want to buy those haha.
Sometimes i see builders on youtube who have this and it is truly splended.

I am now redesigning my workroom, instead of having all kinds of different tables with different heights and closets i am now making big work surfaces and i am customising the closets to fit my needs. All the work surfaces are on standing height, because thats better for your back

Last edited by littlesmith; 10-06-2014 at 04:23 PM.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Custom Shop