The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > Other Discussions > Open Mic

Old 11-23-2020, 07:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haasome View Post
Yeah, I think that’s slick too. But having the Control Center available with a quick swipe from the upper right corner, I actually find the swipe & click on the music recognition icon is easy, fast & less intrusive. There’s something about chatting with Siri that is not appealing to me. If I used a watch, I might prefer Siri. But either way, it’s handy & pretty amazing.
Good point. I realize I use Siri on watch much more, and since June, the car dashboard.

Maybe many don't know about "back tap", and your bringing up Control Center is a reminder to try that with the triple tap again. My son accesses Control Center that way and we both added the Shazam button.

Also with these changes are experimenting with widgets and app stacks. I'm rethinking phone use because a few significant app upgrades have happened in this same time we got the v. 14 and my big 12 Max arrived. For two pages over the weekend I realized I did everything with my phone.
Old 11-23-2020, 08:28 AM

My Pixel 2 does that too. My wife and I will frequently try to guess the song, singer and release year of the songs we hear while out and about. I honestly think I've beaten her only once at that game. She has an uncanny memory for music.

One of my greatest moments of guitar joy is when I'm playing something and my phone recognizes it as the original. So cool....

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > Other Discussions > Open Mic