The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion

Old 01-19-2020, 10:55 PM

Wow... there have been so many posts that I had to go back and re-read my introspective thoughts.
“When it comes to guitars I have the imposter complex. I have fun as a bedroom balladeer, and playing and singing for my grandkids, but that is a soft audience. When I compare myself to the knowledge and skill of so many of the forum members I am humbled. I talk about guitars, but my skill set does not justify the ones I have. “
The responses by over 80 AGF members have been great. The honesty of some of the pros is refreshing and reassuring.
I feel encouraged to step out of the bedroom and go back for an encore performance of my Berle Ives impersonation for the geriatric club at church. Not quite sure if they are saying I look more like Berle, or sound more like him. Regardless, it is all good fun.
Thanks AGF.
whvick

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion