The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Custom Shop

Old 02-14-2023, 06:38 AM
Charter Member

Vasu, congratulations on receiving your new Moon Spruce - BRW Classical Guitar from Brian Itzkin. The guitar is a beauty with some really nice aesthetic touches. It is great that Brian delivered the guitar to you in person and that you enjoyed an evening of classical guitar music together. I'm looking forward to having you over and hearing your new guitar in person!
Old 02-14-2023, 11:39 AM
Charter Member

Congrats, a beautiful instrument… enjoy it!
Old 02-14-2023, 10:12 PM

Thank you all for the nice comments and compliments! I would love to get a sound clip recorded from a qualified player, perhaps once the guitar has settled in. Until then, the next stop will be at Doug's house so that we can show off our recent new arrivals to each other!
Old 02-14-2023, 11:56 PM
Charter Member

Thanks for posting! The guitar looks fantastic.

Super happy for you and looking forward to my Itzkin arriving in a few months!

For those considering a classical build, I've found Brian exceptional to work with on my build project. Very responsive, detailed and interested in thinking through all possible variables to build the perfect guitar for the purchaser.
Old 02-15-2023, 03:10 PM

Thanks to Vasu for flying me out to deliver the guitar, a great experience! After playing Vasu's collection and being especially charmed by some of his steel strings you can expect a few new offerings from me in the coming months.

I only managed to snap a few photos before flying out to Texas, I hope Vasu doesn't mind me sharing the one's I took.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Custom Shop