The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Carbon Fiber

Old 04-30-2013, 04:38 AM
Charter Member

Default My CA 12 String with Lutehole Feedback Buster

Hello,

I had the Lutehole Company custom make a Soundhole feedback suppressor for my CA 12 String. Playing through the Bose System at close range a lot of times I found myself having to roll out most of the Bass on the guitar. Even with the phase switch I at times felt myself fighting that low end rumble. I had been using these in my regular center soundhole guitars for a good while with great success. They don't choke off the whole guitar just some and enough to help out when you need it. The pics don't really do it justice as in person it looks pretty neat. It works so well in fact I just placed an order for another one to use in my CA Baritone. Not cheap but for custom work that fits like a glove I'm very happy.

Iris Smeck Slope Shoulder Dread
Iris AB Model
Many Takamine Pro series
Godin A8 Mandolin
Old 04-30-2013, 08:29 AM

What a beauty!!! Not only the noise suppressor but the burst looks like a pick...If it sounds half as good as it looks then you have a true winner!!!
Old 04-30-2013, 09:11 AM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claytone View Post
What a beauty!!! Not only the noise suppressor but the burst looks like a pick...If it sounds half as good as it looks then you have a true winner!!!
Thanks, It's a great guitar and sounds Huge plugged in. Took me a while to find one and I was lucky it was a burst. You are correct it does look like a guitar pick.

The burst on this 12 string is a good bit different than the 6 String Legacy Burst I own. The color is the same but on my 6 string the burst is narrower. I guess they are twins just not identical.
Iris Smeck Slope Shoulder Dread
Iris AB Model
Many Takamine Pro series
Godin A8 Mandolin

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Carbon Fiber