The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Classifieds - Guitars

Old 05-05-2018, 08:30 PM

Default 2016 Taylor 810e Deluxe

Up for sale is a new Taylor 810e DLX. I purchased this for $3899 from Alto music about two months ago and registered the guitar with Taylor. Then had some unexpected medical issues come up with our infant and am needing to sell. I am selling a few guitars in hopes that I can keep this one but the bottom line is that this will pay all the bills. I also had the Guitar setup and ensured that everything was to Taylor specs.

Price: $3100 and includes fully insured FedEx ground shipping. Buyer to pay PayPal fees.

Dreadnought players will love the sleek feel of the rounded radius armrest on the rosewood/spruce 810e DLX, especially since the body’s wider waist naturally causes the guitar to sit higher in a player’s lap and push the lower bout (and potentially one’s picking arm) higher as a result. The guitar boasts a bundle a tone-enhancing refinements that help unleash driving low-end power with a vibrant upper register. Even better, 800 Deluxe models feature premium Adirondack spruce bracing, which in this case will reward hearty flatpickers with extra dynamic range, bold top-end punch, a robust projection. Premium appointments include Gotoh 510 tuners, which sport a 21:1 gear ratio for ultra-fine tuning control, maple binding and back strip, rosewood top edge trim, a rosewood pickguard, mother-of-pearl Element fretboard inlays, a smoky ebony fretboard, and Taylor’s natural-sounding Expression System 2 pickup and preamp

Dreadnought

Taylor’s Dreadnought captures the potent tone flatpickers and strummers love.

Sitka Spruce

The soundboard choice for most guitars, Sitka spruce produces a broad dynamic range and accommodates a versatile range of playing styles.

Indian Rosewood

The tonewood superstar. Popular, traditional, and versatile, Bob Taylor puts Indian rosewood among the greatest tonewoods ever.

Expression System® 2

The Expression System® 2 captures more of a guitar’s dynamic properties using a breakthrough behind-the-saddle design.

Non-cutaway

The clean, symmetrical look of a traditional acoustic guitar.
Old 05-08-2018, 08:57 PM

Nice guitar. Is that a scratch at the bottom of the top on the treble side?

2004 Taylor 712 Baggs Anthem SL
2019 Taylor 717e Builders Edition ES2
2016 Huss & Dalton TOM-M w/Baggs M-1
2019 Martin Custom Shop OMCE Blaze Burst w/Fishman Matrix Enhance
2019 Martin OM28 Modern Deluxe

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Classifieds - Guitars