The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > Other Discussions > Open Mic

Old 08-13-2021, 03:19 PM

We got two Lectric bikes last year. The only regret is they didn't have the step-through model at that time. It would be a little more comfy, but the original model is okay. We really like them. They are perfect for RVs. I added a new seat, an accessory bar, a phone holder, a strap on light and horn, and a strap on throttle lever as well as a mid-sized carrier for the rack.

We are insured with Markel insurance which is bike-specific and covers things that I don't think any of our other policies would cover. I have heard they are really good if the bike is stolen.
Old 08-13-2021, 04:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdeane View Post
We got two Lectric bikes last year. The only regret is they didn't have the step-through model at that time. It would be a little more comfy, but the original model is okay. We really like them. They are perfect for RVs. I added a new seat, an accessory bar, a phone holder, a strap on light and horn, and a strap on throttle lever as well as a mid-sized carrier for the rack.

We are insured with Markel insurance which is bike-specific and covers things that I don't think any of our other policies would cover. I have heard they are really good if the bike is stolen.
Cool that you got the Lectrics too....and happy to hear you like them. The reviews are great and the FB feedback is too. I've been riding non-step through bikes for 45 years. We've done a lot of biking too. We already have the comfort seats and the phone holders and locks are in shipment to us. If you care to share what carrier you got, that would be great. That's something we plan to get too.
Have been finger-pickin' guitar since 1973!
Love my mountain dulcimers too! (7 Mountain Dulcimers)

Old 08-13-2021, 05:09 PM

It's on Amazon for $31.99. The Kolo Sports bike pannier bag.

Old 08-13-2021, 05:11 PM

Quote:

Quote:
It's on Amazon for $31.99. The Kolo Sports bike pannier bag.
Thank you!
Have been finger-pickin' guitar since 1973!
Love my mountain dulcimers too! (7 Mountain Dulcimers)

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > Other Discussions > Open Mic