The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Custom Shop

Old 08-16-2018, 11:24 AM
The North American Guitar - Richard Poll's Avatar
The North American Guitar - Richard Poll The North American Guitar - Richard Poll is offline
AGF Sponsor

Default Talking Guitar: Ben Montague & Stuart Ryan Meet The Strahms

So it is no lie to say we have been waiting for these guitars for what seems a lifetime and, as my previous blogs indicated, they did not disappoint! In fact, I would go so far as to say they blew our minds! So much so that the EROS sold within 2 days of the videos going live! But before it left the building I was able to get our friend and masterful guitarist Stuart Ryan to come and put the guitars through their paces.

Probably my favourite 'Talking Guitar' session of the year so far, I hope you enjoy it as much as we did filming it:

We still have the absolutely mouthwatering OO in Amazon Rosewood & German Spruce available, but I don't think it will hang around too long...

Strahm Guitars OO Amazon Rosewood & German Spruce - Pre Owned - £6,850.00

For more information on this incredible Strahm OO please click here.

We currently have one more build slot available via our 'TNAG Bespoke' Service for Stephen for 2019, which we are able to spec from the ground up here.

Last edited by Kerbie; 08-16-2018 at 06:48 PM. Reason: Fixed video
Old 08-16-2018, 05:54 PM

Video link fixed ...

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Custom Shop

Tags
stephen strahm, strahm, strahm guitar for sale, stuart ryan, talking guitar