The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Show and Tell

Old 08-01-2010, 05:45 PM

Default this is the lengthened version of the spanish acoutsic solo i posted awhile back on h

this is the lengthened version of the spanish acoustic solo i posted awhile back on here....my recording equipment has been pissing me off and it's all i have to work with(digital 8 track)lemme know what you think of this...man i wish i had some better gear and recording equipment but i had to make go of it...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFm_cYtMYWo
Old 08-02-2010, 04:30 AM

Really nice and "dramatic". I like the way it builds to a crescendo. If you want to keep it going, my ear would like to hear that crescendo and then go back to something more sedate, like the opening riffs, and maybe quickly build crescendo and slow down a couple of times and then a final crescendo with the abrupt finish. Good stuff!

Ranger's Soundclick page

Roy's Reverbnation page
Old 08-05-2010, 03:40 PM

Aww, that was quite beautiful guitar artistry.
Pono OO-20
Pono OP-30DC

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Show and Tell