The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion

Old 03-09-2024, 03:43 PM
Charter Member

Default Discovering Your Own Gear

I was doing a little housekeeping and rearranging in my music room today when I and came across my Fender Acoustic Junior that I bought several years ago. My music room is fairly small and all the gear I have kinda competes for space. So, some gear is on top of or in front of other gear. The Acoustic Junior was behind other larger Fender amps and it was out of sight and out of mind until today.
My room is small enough that my acoustics fill it quite well. That's the reason the acoustic amp fell to the wayside so to speak.
But rediscovering it today reminded me why I bought it in the first place. I spent several enjoyable hours messing around with the different sound settings, and the looper.
So, have you ever rediscovered your own gear?
Larrivee O-01 2000
Breedlove Oregon Concerto CE 2022
Breedlove Oregon Concertina CE 2023
Ovation Applause
Sigma DM-4 1990-94
Ovation Celebrity Standard 1996
Yamaha G-231
Cordoba Fusion 12
8 Electric guitars
3 Dulcimers
2 Ukulele's
1 Mandolin
1 Balalaika
Old 03-09-2024, 07:41 PM
Charter Member

I have a Fender acoustic amp also. The one with mic and guitar sections. I've had it for years, yet I haven't used it much. Last summer a friend asked me to play with him at a farmers' market. It worked great and I'm glad I have it. I have tentative plans for using it again someday.

Follow The Yellow Brick Road

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion