The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Classifieds - Guitars

Closed Thread

Old 01-16-2021, 01:17 PM
Charter Member

Default SOLD!! 2019 Kevin Ryan Nightingale Ziricote/Master Engelmann (Calton Case)

For sale is my 2019 Kevin Ryan NGS in stunning ziricote and master Engelmann spruce. I bought this guitar new from Eddie's Guitars in St. Louis in December of 2019 and it has been kept in a humidified/temperature controlled environment ever since. As you can see in the photos, this guitar has an insane set of ziricote and one of the coolest Engelmann tops I've ever seen. It's hard to get from the photos but it has this cool flamed figure to it that is just breathtaking. The guitar has all of the Ryan innovations (bevel, acoustic flutes, honeycomb bridge, low profile neck, etc) and has the full ghost inlay pattern done in Tahitian black pearl. The soundboard also has a Tahitian black pearl purfling. This guitar is essentially dead mint. There are two very small indentions on the lower bout of the top that I think may have been present when the guitar arrived as I can't think of any other way that they would be there...this guitar has been babied. They are barely noticeable but I did attempt to get a few photos. As you can tell from the photos they are nearly impossible to see without direct light hitting them. Other than that the guitar is as new with no fret ware. It comes in a custom Calton case (white exterior/blue interior). I have several Ryan guitars and it pains me to let this one go. However, I'm selling to finance another Ryan build that I have in the works so don't feel too bad for me . I have sold a number of guitars on this forum/Reverb and will be happy to provide references if needed. Asking price is SOLD. The original pictures along with those I've taken can be seen here:

https://photos.app.goo.gl/SWaPa5zDQGiJ6sZr9

Ryan NGS Serial #997
Back/Sides: Ziricote
Top: Mastergrade Engelmann Spruce
Nut: 1 3/4"
String Spacing at bridge: 2.25"
Scale: 25.7"
Frets to body: 14
Cutaway: Florentine
Binding: Macassar Ebony
Purfling: Tahitian Black Pearl
Inlay: Ghost complete in Tahitian black pearl
Rosette: Custom wide ebony with Tahitian black pearl border
Tuners: Gotoh 510 Black chrome
Finish: UV Diamond gloss finish

Feel free to send any questions my way and thanks for looking!

And a number of others...

Last edited by dharwin; 01-17-2021 at 12:04 PM.
Old 01-17-2021, 07:46 AM
Charter Member

What a beauty! Good luck with the sale!
Closed Thread

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Classifieds - Guitars

Tags
engelmann spruce, kevin ryan, nightingale, ryan guitars, ziricote