The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF For Sale - Rest of World (outside US)

Old 08-06-2022, 12:42 AM
Charter Member

Default Goodall THr000-12s (Switzerland/ EU)-SOLD pending payment

Sold pending payment

I'm going down to one (or maybe two ) guitars and will be selling two out of the three I'm listing here.

This is a Traditional 000-12s from Goodall with the wide neck option (46mm). It has special reserve Honduran Rosewood and an Adirondack top. The condition is excellent, with only one or two small marks. It has been drilled for a pickup, and the hole is plugged with a pickup jack that isn't connected to a pickup. Alternately I could send it with an LR Baggs I-Beam that isn't installed (which it came with, but I removed). This one comes in an older style bight yellow Calton case. The bridge pin spacing is 2 1/4". The action is set at 2.25mm under the low E at the 12th fret with room to be lowered if needed.

After buying and selling over 50 guitars in the past few years, this is the one that stayed with me the longest, as it was almost always the best in my stable, and always the best in my stable for the price. I'm only moving it on now because I have settled on a BRW OM from Bruce Sexauer that fits me absolutely perfec. To be honest though, this guitar could have easily been my one and only. It's sound is tremendous and it's very versatile. It excels at fingerstyle, but is equally at home strumming and can really do it all.

I'm asking 6000 Euro for the guitar. It's currently located in Switzerland and international shipping is not a problem for me. I can also ship from Germany for EU buyers.

Interested buyers can reach me best via email: [email protected], but PMs here are okay too.

Here is a link to a folder with photos of the guitar. The pictures are from when I bought the guitar, but the condition is the same as when I got it. I'd be happy to snap a few photos for an interested buyer to confirm the condition.

Here are the specs for the guitar that I received from Jean Goodall in 2020:

Goodall Guitars Traditional Honduran Rosewood OOO 12 fret slotted guitar, model/serial number: THROOO-12S 4041 completed on 2-21-2005

It's fine features include:

25” scale length, 12 fret slotted headstock guitar 1- 13/16" nut width

Special Reserve Honduran Rosewood back and sides

AAA Adirondack spruce top

Herringbone Rosette & Purflings / Chevron Marquetry Backstrip/ Black Pearl Logo/ Boxwood bridge pins & end pin/ Tor-tis pickguard

Mother of Pearl Notched Square Fretboard Inlays

Waverly Bronze Patina Tuners w/ Ivoroid Knobs

White Maple Body and Headstock Bindings

Ebony:Peghead Veneer, Bridge, Fretboard, Fretboard Binding / Bone nut & saddle/ Mahogany satin finish neck

2020 to build this new guitar suggested retail price= $10,900.00
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Goodall THR00012s_130257 (Small).jpg (35.3 KB, 149 views)
File Type: jpg Goodall THR00012s_125638 (Small).jpg (58.5 KB, 148 views)
File Type: jpg Goodall THR00012s_125107 (Small).jpg (25.8 KB, 148 views)
File Type: jpg Goodall THR00012s_125118 (Small).jpg (20.5 KB, 144 views)

Last edited by brianlcox; 12-13-2022 at 03:52 AM.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF For Sale - Rest of World (outside US)