The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Acoustic Amplification

Old 06-09-2018, 01:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalani View Post
It's really not that difficult. Just hit the downbeat and hit it again when you come around to the same spot in the song. Or an even easier way is to hit the beat (begin recording) where you want to start your soloing in the song, record several verses and choruses, then hit the beat where you began, start soloing and stop it whenever you want. You'll usually just solo over a verse or chorus (or both) and you'll have much more than that recorded so you just stop it when you start strumming the rhythm again. Since you won't be soloing over a repeating loop, you don't have to worry about recording/playing the loop on the exact spot which is more difficult.
For the benefit of V32, I'll chime in and agree. Once you see what you need to do, it's quite easy and doesn't take much practice unless you are working multiple layers and multiple loops, which was not my impression.
Old 06-10-2018, 02:37 AM

Yes, forgot to mention that I was only referring to single-layer looping. Gets a little trickier with multi-layer looping.
Old 06-23-2018, 02:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nymuso View Post
He is also really boring. I bailed at 1:17.
I did as well - but the whole point was to show a example of FX on an acoustic guitar .

EZ :

HR
Life has always been interesting to me

Old 07-01-2018, 05:16 PM

Default My Looper Set Up

• Acoustic , synthesizer & electric guitar/bass guitar
  • T.C. Helicon Voice Live 3 X & Switch 6
  • Roland GR33 guitar synth floor module
  • Beat Buddy .

Done - totally off the grid as well as in power grid too

EZ :

HR
Life has always been interesting to me

Last edited by Hurricane Ramon; 07-01-2018 at 06:30 PM.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Acoustic Amplification