The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Carbon Fiber

Old 09-13-2018, 03:10 PM
Guest 928

Oh Alistair, you big tease. Tell us a nice story that sucks us in, and then leave us hanging on the most spectacular stuff in 20 years. You are as bad as Kramster (if not worse).
Old 09-13-2018, 05:04 PM

I'd say worse!!!

I'm dying to hear the x10 plugged in. I literally scour the internet looking for some hidden video file that I've missed.

But in all honestly, great job Alistair! Loving all the new models and can't wait to get mine. =)
Old 09-13-2018, 06:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvanB View Post
Oh Alistair, you big tease. Tell us a nice story that sucks us in, and then leave us hanging on the most spectacular stuff in 20 years. You are as bad as Kramster (if not worse).
Hay now...I mean Hey now... don't drag me into this here discussion... I have to play my Emeralds now...If I can find them all.
McPherson: Early Kevin Michael Proto
Some wood things by Epi, Harmony, Takamine, Good Time, PRS, Slick, Gypsy Music, keyboards, wind controllers.. etc
Old 09-13-2018, 06:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuttyprof View Post
I'd say worse!!!

I'm dying to hear the x10 plugged in. I literally scour the internet looking for some hidden video file that I've missed.

Oh man its sounds sooo ....Wait.... I'll be right back , I need a cola or something...
Some wood things by Epi, Harmony, Takamine, Good Time, PRS, Slick, Gypsy Music, keyboards, wind controllers.. etc
Old 09-13-2018, 06:34 PM

Not back yet sorry...But I did buy a lil Marshall Amp for the X10 to cause some sound vibrations with. Oops ...darn proposition ending sentences...darn them I say.
Old 09-13-2018, 06:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuttyprof View Post
I'd say worse!!!
So I got that going for me...thanks to Alistair I am not the worse... Unc Evy on the other hand is a gifted antagonizist and worser.
Old 09-14-2018, 09:32 AM
Guest 928

Hey, I mean Hay there Mr. K, I resemble those remarks. If I'm worser, you're the worstest. Everyone should be the bestest at something.
Old 09-14-2018, 09:57 AM
Charter Member

I think we need a kindergarten teacher. And a DNA test to see if those two perhaps are related.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Carbon Fiber