The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion

Old 03-09-2024, 08:37 AM
Charter Member

Each time I play my 2010 J45 Standard, it is, again, apparent that I have a very good guitar! In 2010, I could not find one close to my location; found one 200 miles away and asked them to hold it. I drove there, then tested it against other, similar guitars they had in stock. It won and I bought it; the store had a generous return policy. So, I then took it to another store nearby there and tested it against other, similar guitars and mine, again, won out!

A more recent purchase (Jan 2019) was a new 2018 "Gibson 1960s J45 Ebony VOS Acoustic Adjustable Bridge." I see that VOS means "Vintage Original Spec." I have been playing this one alot and I love it. Plays great and sounds stellar.

I have other Gibson that I also love, they make some great guitars. Best to try if possible.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion