The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Classifieds - Guitars

Closed Thread

Old 02-28-2020, 10:54 AM
Charter Member

Default FOR SALE: Takamine TNV 360S 2009 ... SOLD

One of the finest Takamines built.....many prefer the TNV series even to the new Pro Series because the top, back, and sides are all solid wood, not laminate sides like most of the Pro Series (all but the Pro 7).....by 2009 the necks on the TNVs had been slimmed down from the thicker profiles of the early 2000s...very comfortable, even with the 1 3/4 nut... low action, easy to the touch, rhythm or finger style.....

Solid Bearclaw Spruce top...not as figured as some I've seen, but a choice select spruce for this top...solid Indian Rosewood back and sides, beautiful grain...mahogany neck...ebony fingerboard and bridge...bone saddle and nut...CTP-2 preamp, preferred by most over the CTP-1 and CTP-3.....the cool tube sound is why I finally switched from the Taylor ES2 to an amplified sound more acoustic sounding to my ears (50+ yrs of playing).....

Excellent is the proper description for my TNV...with close inspection you'll find 3-4 small dings, only visible when held up to the light, but to call it very good would be an insult to this beautiful dread.....tone is as you would expect from the TNV Series...sounds wonderful even unplugged...loud, full, balanced, more warm than bright...the lows and thick mids carry the tone, similar to the Martin D41 and D35.....

The TNVs don't come up for sale often.....I price my guitars to sell quickly, not months and months.....message me with any and all questions.....I'll pay shipping to 48 states.....I've shipped many a guitar over the years, in all kinds of weather, without any issues...I pack with the protection acoustic instruments deserve.....please excuse the phone pictures, they don't do the guitar justice.....I've gone through three dreads and one jumbo since coming to Takamine, but now, as a sit down 70 yr old performer, I'm switching to the NEX body size...may regret the sale, but it's time.....great guitar, and a great price! $XXXX $1475 paypal shipped to 48 states...

Last edited by krugjr; 03-18-2020 at 08:50 PM.
Old 02-29-2020, 04:23 PM
Charter Member

PM sent to you.

Thanks!
  • Takamine 2006 Ltd.
  • Takamine EAC48C
  • Takamine ESF40C
  • Tama #3561 Dread
  • Whelan Dreadnought
  • Whelan Grand Auditorium
  • Yamaki YW-80
Old 03-03-2020, 11:04 AM
Charter Member

price drop.....appreciate the trade offers but just selling this one...
Old 03-07-2020, 10:53 AM
Charter Member

CTP-2 ... MIJ ...TAK ... market value is whatever we agree on...have a great weekend!
Old 03-12-2020, 02:28 PM
Charter Member

...........Price Drop..........
Old 03-18-2020, 08:52 PM
Charter Member

..........SOLD..........
Closed Thread

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Classifieds - Guitars