The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Marketplace

Old 09-16-2021, 10:35 PM
AGF Sponsor

Default Pickin' in the Pines (Flagstaff): CL Pick Samples Onsite -- Plus 20% Discount!

Howdy, folks. The Pickin' in the Pines Festival returns to Flagstaff this weekend, another sign that life in our fair country is returning to normal.

https://pickininthepines.org/

Due to COVID concerns and exposure, I will not be in attendance at the Festival. However, if anyone is attending and would like to test-drive our picks, I've shipped over five different models for people to noodle with. They are in the possession of one of best customers over the past five years, Daniel S. He will be at the festival all four days and jamming the night away.

If you've heard about our stuff but never played it, this would be a great chance to put us to the test. If interested, please PM me and I'll put you in touch with this gentleman.

20% DISCOUNT ON ALL PICKIN' IN THE PINES ORDERS!
BTW, he also has CLP business cards signed on the back by my wife, authorizing a one-time 20% discount on any orders coming out of the festival (new picks only, folks; no blems), plus free shipping. This offer ends Sunday night 09/19.

Have a Great Weekend,
Scott & Rhonda

Last edited by Charmed Life Picks; 09-16-2021 at 11:16 PM.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Marketplace