The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Acoustic Amplification

Old 09-16-2021, 04:58 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lkingston View Post
When mine came, I was sitting a few feet away from the front door, and somehow UPS stopped by without ringing the doorbell or giving a proper knock...

I ended up doing an after hours pickup at the UPS center. Yeah, UPS is frustrating!
Clean out your PM inbox!
Old 09-16-2021, 06:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Methos1979 View Post
Clean out your PM inbox!
I had five or six messages, and I guess that is a full PM inbox on the AGF...it should have room now.
Old 10-19-2021, 06:45 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murrfk View Post
I am still considering one of the Fishman Loudbox models, and also the Genzler Acoustic Array pro.

I am willing to expand my budget if it makes sense to do so. I am concerned that some of these might lack power if my needs require more in the future. I would rather buy once and have few regrets.

Thoughts?
Get the Genzler AA PRO...IMHO The BEST sounding and most functional amp for BOTH guitars and vocals under 2k American $$. Those who have them and have played many LUV these amps. Easy line out wet or dry to the House PA or board or works reeeaaallly slick is 2 quality self powered speakers lined out, this as your monitor. GREAT power, nice effects. I would take these hands down over Fishman performer all day long.

Last edited by DjFuzzyMcPickle; 10-19-2021 at 06:59 PM.
Old 10-19-2021, 09:27 PM

Another vote for QSC CP8 or K8.2 / CP8 is especially easy to run on external battery power. Beaudens 166 watts runs it with no problem. YouTube video comparing CP8 to K8.2 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nymc8nQLL5w&t=6s

Last edited by wweiss; 10-19-2021 at 09:37 PM.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Acoustic Amplification