The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > RECORD

Old 04-15-2011, 09:34 PM
Charter Member

Default Q3 HD HandyShare Software Update

I wanted to make sure the word got out. There is an update for the HandyShare software for Q3 HD users. If you update the HandyShare software on your computer

http://www.zoom.co.jp/downloads/handyshare/software/

the Video and Audio will now be in sync once uploaded to YouTube.
I only edited a test video for length (trimmed beginning and end) saved the file to my desktop, then uploaded directly to YouTube from there. It does work, and is much easier than trimming on the camera itself. I do not use the effects or anything else, so I did not try those functions. I did not load to YouTube from the HandyShare software. If someone uses those functions and reports back, it would be appreciated. But at least the software now works (for me) as it should.
Guitars; Esteban -"Tribute to Paula Abdul L.E." Arturo Fuente- Cigar Box"Hand Made" First Act-"Diamond Bling" Main Street- "Flaming Acoustic" Silvertone-"Paul Stanley Dark Star" Daisy Rock- "Purple Daze"

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > RECORD