The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Classifieds - Other

Old 09-08-2020, 06:10 PM

Default LR Baggs Para Acoustic DI w/ Pedalboard Ready Mods

Literally just bought this, but before even using it, I went in a different direction. Very cool mods, if you want to use this with a pedalboard setup. Here's the info from the seller:

"This DI was the core of my acoustic / songwriter set up for years. I’ve removed the rubber backing (included) to apply heavy duty velcro and outfitted the 9 volt battery compartment with a plug that goes into a pedalboard supply. The 9v adapter and wood block can be easily removed and the unit powered by a battery (or you can get juice from phantom power). If you’re looking to put this unit on a board, these mods will make it easy. If you want to reapply the rubber backing, it's still a bit sticky, but probably needs fresh adhesive.

The unit itself is in fantastic shape. I take good care of my gear (I’m the kinda guy who keeps original boxes). This unit is much younger than its box suggests. It’s super well built and all knobs and connections work / are tight.

There’s a reason the Para Acoustic DI is an industry standard. Very flexible eq to handle feedback and sculpting sound. A lot of output for a range of pickups. Efx loop for reverb. I ran the extra output to a mini monitor on stage and the XLR to the board. My rig has changed and I’m primarily playing through a loud box, so I no longer need."

More pics

$110, shipped

No trades, please

Last edited by jimfog; 09-08-2020 at 07:52 PM.
Old 09-19-2020, 05:06 PM

Still available

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Classifieds - Other