The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Show and Tell

Old 06-20-2018, 05:04 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tahitijack View Post
Woops, BTW its Brian Wilson's birthday......
Oh, how interesting! Brian Wilson is 76 years old today!

- Glenn
Old 06-25-2018, 03:35 PM
Charter Member

Glenn, when I saw the title I expected that you were going “wild” with your new harmony vocal recording abilities. (Shower the People). So not what I expected but a great interpretation non-the-less.
BTW Very much enjoyed said Shower and also Annie’s Song I was wondering how long it would take for you to get to that one on your JD journey.
Was on an extended road trip so didn’t make time to comment when I initially saw them.
Old 06-25-2018, 03:59 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by john57classic View Post
Glenn, when I saw the title I expected that you were going “wild” with your new harmony vocal recording abilities. (Shower the People). So not what I expected but a great interpretation non-the-less.
BTW Very much enjoyed said Shower and also Annie’s Song I was wondering how long it would take for you to get to that one on your JD journey.
Was on an extended road trip so didn’t make time to comment when I initially saw them.
Hi John,

It's great to hear from you! I'm really glad you enjoyed this as well as Annie's Song and Shower the People! Nice of you to take the time to comment here!

I hope you enjoyed your road trip!

- Glenn

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Show and Tell