The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Show and Tell

Old 12-07-2022, 07:25 PM
Charter Member

Very well done Sage. From the arrangement to vocals.
Thank you.

Mark
Guitars; Esteban -"Tribute to Paula Abdul L.E." Arturo Fuente- Cigar Box"Hand Made" First Act-"Diamond Bling" Main Street- "Flaming Acoustic" Silvertone-"Paul Stanley Dark Star" Daisy Rock- "Purple Daze"
Old 12-07-2022, 10:44 PM

Thumbs up

Ernie,
I am a little late to the party, but lots of thumbs up as always. It has been so long since your last post that can't remember how to post thumbs up. Please don't keep us waiting this long, some of us are getting old
Old 12-08-2022, 09:37 AM

Really appreciate it guys. Your words are so encouraging they’re making me think about the next project. Thanks again.
Old 12-08-2022, 09:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by al_az View Post
Ernie,
I am a little late to the party, but lots of thumbs up as always. It has been so long since your last post that can't remember how to post thumbs up. Please don't keep us waiting this long, some of us are getting old
So funny. Made me LOL, literally.

I blame old age as the reason why I haven’t been able to do music in a long while. Well that and laziness…but I’ll try to learn something new very soon.

Thank you al.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Show and Tell