The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > RECORD

Old 06-30-2017, 04:29 PM

Thumbs up Pulled The 6i6 Trigger

Just pulled the trigger on a 6i6 - gets here a week from tomorrow . The double headphone
jacks are really going to make recording with an other(s) a lot easier of an affair . Cueing
and stuff will be streamline moves .

This is the last link in my chain to record on my computer , it's exciting to say the least .
I have a Shure SM57 & a Samson C01 condenser to realy get some great recordings out of
my acoustic 000 resonator & 000 nylon Sp.classical , dreadnought & soprano ukulele and
my acoustic chromatic harmonica and blues harps .

I'll limp along with this present system till I get a mac laptop/tablet .

I believe the Scarlet 6i6 comes with an IOS app so I can at least have a super interface directly into
my iphone , that will placate me till I get the another mac

Got a sweet deal on this 2nd.Gen.Focusrite for $200.00 new / no shipping charges or sales tax + 2 year warranty
instead of Focusrite's 1 year @ no extra charge for that extra year , that really made my day .

Today was the last day of the sale . I have bought from them before and they owed me on a past purchase issue so
I collected on it today heh heh heh . Always dug the color red any .

EZ :

HR
Life has always been interesting to me

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > RECORD