The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Acoustic Amplification

View Poll Results: best acoustic multi pedal?
TRex Soulmate 19 24.36%
Boss AD-10 15 19.23%
TCH Play Acoustic 19 24.36%
Trace Elliot Transit A 4 5.13%
Fishman Tonedeq 11 14.10%
Tech21 Acoustic Fly Rig 10 12.82%
Voters: 78. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-24-2022, 08:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbeltrans View Post
Then this wouldn't be a good solution for you. For me, the advantages outweigh the disadvantages. I just figured I would mention it in case the information could be useful.

As for the price, it can be consider expensive, but the fact that I am no longer looking at pedals, will ultimately save me from future spending on pedals. For others, this may not be the case since GAS can be a hobby for some.

Tony
Exactly. Yes $750 isn't a lot compared to buying all separate pedals. But it's a lot compared to other "all in one" solutions. There's not one answer that will suit everybody. I tried a FX Stomp and hated all the menu diving. I'm more of a knobs guy which is why I love my Acoustic Flyrig. I can quickly and visually see where everything is set and also make minor adjustments easily.
Old 05-24-2022, 03:43 PM

If I had just bought the TREX Soulmate to begin with maybe I wouldn't have spent all that money on Zoom AC3, Fishman Tonedeq, the Fishman Platinum Pro and all the pedals. I do like to use the equalizer, a little reverb and dely....heck I even add a little low gain overdrive now and then........but the Soulmate would have covered most of what I want.......still don't have one.....but it's still at the top of my list.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Acoustic Amplification