The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Custom Shop

Closed Thread

Old 06-23-2010, 11:53 AM

Default Herda Guitars

i just want to tell you guys how i'm happy that we have a new custom builder in Slovakia (there was only one custom builder so far!), if you want to check his recent instruments: http://www.herdaguitars.eu/instock.htm last week i visited his workshop (actually their because they are two young people, one is a very skillful girl!) and must say their guitars are very precisely made. they brought som luthier experiences from great britain and set their workshop only a few months ago. for acoustic guitar freaks like me it's a big thing, because in Slovakia custom acoustic guitars are very rare
Old 06-23-2010, 12:06 PM

Dreadnaught Smart looks a quality piece, do you know if theres a distributor in the UK?
Thanks
Darren
Old 06-28-2010, 11:12 AM

i dont think so, but probably they would be able to ship it somehow
Old 11-14-2011, 02:37 AM

http://herdaguitars.eu/store.htm

they have some nice unique customs on store now. that one with the armrest is amazing... maybe you guys could be interested in some of them, they are for very affordable price (at least for foreigners i think :0 ) here in slovakia there're not so many solvent players to afford such guitars...
check them!
Old 08-07-2023, 10:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivob View Post
http://herdaguitars.eu/store.htm

they have some nice unique customs on store now. that one with the armrest is amazing... maybe you guys could be interested in some of them, they are for very affordable price (at least for foreigners i think :0 ) here in slovakia there're not so many solvent players to afford such guitars...
check them!
Hi Ivob.

I know this thread is super old, but just went to check out the Herda website based on your recommendations. Their guitars look great, especially the custom options. I sent them an email, but no reply yet. Would you happen to know if they are still operating, please? Thanks.
Old 08-07-2023, 10:58 AM

This thread is 13 years old. If you wish to start a new one in the general section asking or info please do.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Custom Shop