The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF For Sale - Rest of World (outside US)

Closed Thread

Old 06-15-2018, 06:37 AM

Default SOLD off forum! 2010 Weber Octave Mandolin EU (France) €1,250

Offering for sale a Weber Octave Mandolin, Hyalite model, in excellent condition. It was handcrafted in Logan, Montana USA in 2010 and is signed by master luthier Bruce Weber.

This oval hole, hand-carved, arched-top OM features solid Mahogany back and sides (matte finish) and a 22inch (55.88cm) scale.

It plays easily and sounds wonderful. The Mahogany back gives it a nice woody tone.

I’m lowering the price to €1,250 plus shipping. I am located near Bordeaux, France and will ship anywhere. I welcome local sales as well.

Thank you for your interest.

Last edited by robroy; 05-10-2019 at 12:22 AM. Reason: lower price
Old 07-02-2018, 05:23 AM

That little brown spot on the top is what I call a pitch pocket, a naturally occurring kind of birth mark if you will. This octave mandolin is in great overall condition. Thanks again for your interest. I am happy to work out shipping with you.
Old 11-28-2018, 03:02 PM

New lower price, let's make something happen for a very worthy instrument that's not seeing enough playing time!

I frequently visit London and can bring this O.M. with me if any Brits are interested.
Closed Thread

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF For Sale - Rest of World (outside US)