The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Classifieds - Guitars

Old 01-10-2021, 10:10 PM

Arrow National Style O Resonator Guitar, 2008, Mint - $3,500 (trade value)

2008 National Style O 14-fret resonator from National Reso-Phonic

Trade value: $3,500 (trade preferred - SF Bay Area local trade/demo available)
Sale price: $3,800

National Style O in dead mint condition with hardshell case. Style O is a brass-bodied / nickel-plated guitar from National Reso-Phonic etched with the iconic Hawaiian palm-tree scenes. This is a historic reissue of the same guitar model famously used by Mark Knopfler and pictured on the cover of his Dire Straights album Brothers in Arms. Style O-14 is the 14-fret guitar from National Reso-Phonic seen here.

I am the original owner and purchased it new from Matt Umanov Guitars in NYC in 2009. I have never learned to play slide guitar, so this instrument stayed in its case. It remains in like–new condition. (Any blemishes in photos are not scratches / are due to this guitar not having a good polishing in over a decade, which despite little-to-no use leads a shiny guitar to be less shiny. I will leave polishing her to the next owner, because I know I would want to decide what cleaning products touched my steel guitar.)

List price new from National is $4,400 with 6-8 month wait times.

I’m interested in trading specifically for guitars (electric or acoustic) of similar condition, price and scarcity, but beyond those constraints I’m very flexible. I’m happy to make up an unbalanced trade in cash, and would expect the same.

Available for socially-distant demo in my garage in San Francisco. Local pickup / in-person trade preferred, but shipping also possible.

Old 01-10-2021, 10:30 PM
Charter Member

PM sent your way
Old 01-11-2021, 09:19 PM
Charter Member

Hey BayArea check your PM inbox

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Classifieds - Guitars

Tags
dobro, national, national resophonic, resonator, slide