The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Classifieds - Guitars

Old 01-16-2017, 07:46 AM
Charter Member

Default 2014 National Reso-Phonic M-1 Tricone Wood-Body Round-Neck Resonator Guitar, As-New

Combining characteristic Tricone sizzle with the warmth of a laminated mahogany top and back—and so saving 3 1/3lb over a metal body for which your shoulder or knee will thank you!—the versatile M-1 can add some zing to fingerstyle, blues, slide, strumming, whatever your style. USA-made in California, the M-1 features new-alloy 6” cones, an aluminum T-bridge, wood soundwell and hand-painted steel cover plate. With slot head and 12 frets to the body, the neck and sides are solid mahogany. The 1.82” nut is bone and the scale 25 21/32.” A classy OEM plywood case has the National Res-Phonic crest embossed in gold on black pebble Tolex. I’m including brass and glass slides to get you started if you are new to it.

Model website: http://www.nationalguitars.com/m-1

Complete specs: http://www.nationalguitars.com/specs

I used this guitar briefly on a short project and ever since it has been in its case in my smoke-free, climate-controlled music room. The condition is nearly-unplayed, as-new. It received a careful set-up by Bernie at Acoustic Vibes and surprises me in that it feels comfortable playing fingerstyle country blues, as well as of course excelling at slide. I’m downsizing to one mando and one guitar, so this M-1 must find a new home.

$1,850 plus $85 shipping UPS ground in CONUS, includes PayPal fee.

Please PM with any questions. Thanks for looking.

Last edited by AdultLearner; 03-13-2017 at 08:27 AM.
Old 03-13-2017, 08:28 AM
Charter Member

Default Price Change

New price.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Classifieds - Guitars

Tags
m-1, national, reso-phonic, resonator