The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Classifieds - Guitars

Closed Thread

Old 08-27-2020, 09:25 AM
Charter Member

Lightbulb [SOLD] Lowden O-35C Alpine Madagascar - 2017

SOLD

Lowden Madagascar / Alpine O-35
An exceptional and rare example of George Lowden's artistry. Top grade AAAA Alpine spruce and AAAA Madagascar is stunning to behold. Take a look at the perfectly quartersawn Alpine top, it is creamy white with fine grain and silking throughout. This Lowden is not a small investment, the original price of this guitar is $8k purchased new in 2018, but I think it's well worth it and you will be inspired by the way it sounds and the way it looks. Please contact me if you have any questions and thank you for your interest [email protected]

Note on sound and tone:
The guitar has the most stunning natural reverb of any guitar I've played. It's a guitar with the type of dynamic range and nuance for an satisfying fingerstyle experience. It's a guitar that longs to be coaxed and courted. It can be loud when pushed and also responds to a gentle touch.

Seller Background
My policy is complete TRANSPARENCY. I've been selling on Reverb and Ebay for a many years now with perfect feedback on both sites. Please contact me with any questions and we also do a video overview. To ensure your total satisfaction and peace of mind, I do a live pre-shipment video for each buyer.

Condition: Excellent
* Note: Excellent with little to no signs of play except for tiny blemish on headstock. I do not think you will notice as I had a very hard time finding one for this post.

Price
The guitar was $8,000 new and basically still in new condition.

Video
Not exact model but nails the sound of this guitar.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...ature=emb_logo

Trades
I prefer to sell but if you'd like to tempt me for a trade, I might consider trades +/- Cash: Would like to try different woods and combinations such as maple, walnut, blackwood, Honduran, ebony, koa etc. Brands: Santa Cruz, Ryan, PRS Private Stock, Froggy, etc. - 1.75 nut. Looking especially for a magical OM or D type size!

BODY STYLE: O

TOP: AAAA ALPINE SPRUCE

BACK & SIDES: AAAA MADAGASCAR ROSEWOOD

NECK WIDTH AT NUT: 1 3/4" (45mm)

NECK WIDTH AT 14th FRET: 2 1/4" (57mm)

SOUNDBOX WIDTH: 420mm

SOUNDBOX DEPTH: 125mm

SCALE LENGTH: 25 1/2" (650mm)

YEAR: 2017

Last edited by BigOrangeBox; 09-26-2020 at 10:01 AM.
Old 08-29-2020, 09:40 AM

Default Lowden O-35C

That's a beautiful guitar. For the video, I believe the link you posted is incorrect; I think you meant this one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...ature=emb_logo
Old 09-06-2020, 07:56 AM
Charter Member

Default Happy Labor Day

Happy Labor Day Guys!
Old 09-11-2020, 07:38 PM
Charter Member

Default Trades for the Lowden

I prefer to sell but if you'd like to tempt me for a trade, I might consider trades +/- Cash: Would like to try different woods and combinations such as maple, walnut, blackwood, Honduran, ebony, koa etc. Brands: Santa Cruz, Ryan, PRS Private Stock, Froggy, etc. - 1.75 nut. Looking especially for a magical OM or D type size!
Old 09-25-2020, 12:04 PM
Charter Member

Talking Bump for excellent weekend!

SOLD. Thank you for all the interest and the conversations guys.

Last edited by BigOrangeBox; 09-26-2020 at 10:02 AM.
Closed Thread

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Classifieds - Guitars

Tags
bourgeois, goodall, huss, lowden, ryan