The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Acoustic Amplification

Old 10-23-2019, 04:22 AM

Default Another great wireless solution for Active pickups - Nady Satellite Wireless System

Hey guys!

After pouring over all the threads on what wireless guitar systems will work well with my LR Baggs Anthem and Lyric, I took the plunge on a lesser known system, and came out gold!

https://www.amazon.com/Nady-Satellit...89&sr=8-7&th=1

I'd like to report that this Nady guitar bug (I got the 90 degree angle version) works perfectly on both my LR Baggs Anthem and Lyric. And the sound quality is superb, on par with my current Line 6 G30. There's no buzz or ground noise to be heard anywhere on this system. Works just like it should!

Mute switch is noiseless and both transmitter and receiver works on AA batteries, which is wonderful for me since I always have problems looking for power sources when I'm playing on stage. (Really makes things much faster to set up, with batteries)

That's it! I've found the wireless system that works for me, after years of searching!

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Acoustic Amplification

Tags
active, guitar, pickup, wireless