The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Electric Guitars

Old 11-16-2018, 06:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowrider View Post
That Micro Cube looks like something everyone should have anyway

https://www.roland.com/global/products/micro_cube/

I think I'll try one next time I got to GC and probably take it home even if it's only for my acoustic.
Should be about 150.00 or so. Make sure you get the a/c adapter, makes life easy inside. Batteries do last a very long time. I use this on my deck in the summer/fall to play jam tracks thru and play along with. Lots of reviews on Youtube for this. have not really seen one that give it a thumbs down.
Old 11-17-2018, 06:27 PM
Charter Member

Question; which Fender guitars come with 1 11/16 nut width. It looks like most come with 1 5/8 but I did find this Squire;

https://shop.fender.com/en-US/squier...370330569.html

That sure looks nasty! I've got to go find one to try.

Are there any others with 1 11/16?

My other option might be to find beat up Tele and get a custom neck to rebuild it with.
Old 11-20-2018, 01:32 PM
Charter Member

Today I stopped at Sam Ash and played a Squire Jazzmaster. I really fit like a glove. I also played a Telecaster for the second time, another Strat, they felt too tight, and a Gibson SG because it also has a 1 11/16 nut. The Jazzmaster with it's 1 11/16 nut and the bigger body felt right up my alley. I need to try the steel grey Jazzmaster and the Candy Apple Red. I thought I'd like the grey best but I saw a Candy Apple Red Strat and it was incredible. With a pickguard change to black, I think there will be an Apple Red Jazzmaster in my future!

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Electric Guitars