The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion

Old 05-31-2023, 07:21 PM
Charter Member

[QUOTE=janinep7;7257720]I said yes!
Nothing makes you realize what a novice and hack you are quicker than a reeeeeaaaaaalllllllllllly nice new guitar. I'm humbled yet again.

Nothing will make you learn faster then a reeeeeaaaallllly nice guitar, (that has a good setup).
Old 06-01-2023, 06:38 AM
Guest 61722

Quote:
Originally Posted by FOG01 View Post
You’ve got so many people interested in your new guitar, you have clearly struck a chord with folks (pun intended). It has inspired me no less and I am marveling at how gorgeous an open G chord (with B open) sounds on the up stroke on mine. I think someone mentioned that’s how Take It Easy begins? Anyhow, thanks for the inspiration!
I'm so happy to hear this! Yay! I get *a lot* of inspiration (and help and entertainment and laughs and challenges) from AGF. It's nice to know other people are inspired by my guitar craziness. :0)
Old 06-01-2023, 06:39 AM
Guest 61722

[QUOTE=EZYPIKINS;7260227]
Quote:
Originally Posted by janinep7 View Post
I said yes!
Nothing makes you realize what a novice and hack you are quicker than a reeeeeaaaaaalllllllllllly nice new guitar. I'm humbled yet again.

Nothing will make you learn faster then a reeeeeaaaallllly nice guitar, (that has a good setup).
Absolutely. Esp. when you just. can't. put. it. down. That's the whole point... All the songs!
Old 06-01-2023, 05:01 PM
Charter Member

My only problem is these are programmed to play Eagles tunes.
2011 Santa Cruz D P/W
Pono OP 30 D parlor
Pono OP12-30
Pono MT uke
Goldtone Paul Beard squareneck resophonic
Fluke tenor ukulele
Boatload of home rolled telecasters

"Shut up and play ur guitar" Frank Zappa
Old 06-01-2023, 05:51 PM
Guest 61722

Quote:
Originally Posted by Br1ck View Post
My only problem is these are programmed to play Eagles tunes.
Br1ck, I just get this feeling I may know you...

Was that you, standing on a corner in Winslow, Arizona? I think you might have been runnin' down the road, trying to loosen your load, with seven women on your mind. I was the girl, my Lord, in the flat bed Ford...slowin' down to take a look.

Come on, I know you must remember it. It was before the tequila sunrise, but after the thrill was gone. There was such a peaceful, easy feeling. Remember? How it wouldn't let us down?
Old 06-01-2023, 08:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by janinep7 View Post
I'm so happy to hear this! Yay! I get *a lot* of inspiration (and help and entertainment and laughs and challenges) from AGF. It's nice to know other people are inspired by my guitar craziness. :0)

Great vibes with this thread and so many others. Best thing about this AGF is there are others with more skills playing and/or knowledge of the guitar, but we can all marvel in a open G chord like watching a sunset. I am very grateful!
Old 06-02-2023, 07:32 AM
Guest 61722

After all the NGDing is done, it's always all about the music.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion