The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion

Old 10-06-2020, 03:52 PM
Anticipation Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by 54TS View Post
Well I do own both brands of Guitar too!
One day I might grow up but I hope not

I have a Taylor T shirt and a Martin T shirt. I prepared the photos to upload but can't figure it out...It seems they have to be posted on a website somewhere which is too much of a faff. Other forums let me post directly from my PC. Am I missing something?
Hi! To add pics to your posts as a “registered user” you’ll have to use a third party photo hosting service, or use the Tapatalk app. Among other benefits, posting of photos directly from one’s computer is a privilege reserved for paid charter members for a nominal annual fee of $25 which helps keep the forum’s lights on. If you wish to upgrade, you can do so here. You can even make it a recurring renewal.
Old 10-06-2020, 08:12 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acousticado View Post
I hope you’re right, Bruce. I just took mine out of the cedar closet and the pic doesn’t do justice to the quality and vibrancy of the embroidery. Across the body of the guitar is stitched “Made in El Cajon, CA.” The patch inside and under the collar says “Haleman Jeanswear”, 100% cotton.
I have one of these also and agree that the pic doesn't do it justice. Really well done and I like that the guitar body is suede leather.
Old 10-06-2020, 09:12 PM
Charter Member

I collect guitar memorabilia, including some apparel.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion