The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Carbon Fiber

Old 08-23-2019, 04:18 AM

Default Weekly Emerald Shipping Video

This week's Emerald shipping video is out and the black and white X20 is jaw dropping! WOW!

https://www.facebook.com/EmeraldGuit...5421780660867/

Last edited by new2guitar_eh; 08-23-2019 at 05:24 AM. Reason: Added URL
Old 08-23-2019, 09:50 AM
Guest 928

It's hard to believe the number of custom guitars that keep coming from Emerald--they're all beautiful.
Old 08-23-2019, 06:52 PM

That white/black one is stunning. Making me re-think my order again. Hope fully mine will be in the next batch sent out, so I can then start daydreaming about the next one.

PS If you don't want to invest in yourself, why should anyone else even bother to try?
Old 08-23-2019, 08:35 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mot View Post
That white/black one is stunning. Making me re-think my order again. Hope fully mine will be in the next batch sent out, so I can then start daydreaming about the next one.
"Please don't ask me to build another one like that..." Almost a guarantee that someone will.

Fun to see what they are making/shipping.
Old 08-24-2019, 06:49 AM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Jim View Post
"Please don't ask me to build another one like that..." Almost a guarantee that someone will.
Lol - I thought the same thing when he said that. We should all email Emerald and request quotes for the exact same guitar. It would give him a heart attack!
Old 08-24-2019, 08:58 AM
Guest 928

Hey Now! Let's not be stressing the maker, at least not until he's finished the 10 electric.
Old 08-24-2019, 09:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvanB View Post
Hey Now! Let's not be stressing the maker, at least not until he's finished the 10 electric.
or at least the guitar I ordered. Any day now...

PS If you don't want to invest in yourself, why should anyone else even bother to try?
Old 08-25-2019, 06:12 PM
Guest 928

Oh Mot! "at least any day now." This is the worst time. You know its been shipped, you might even know that its arrived in the USA. It might even be in the post office near you.

I once shipped a guitar to Florida, had in lost in Alabama, returned, and re-sent. Six (6) months. Caca happens.

You are now at the point when some players have had the tops of their heads blow up. The report is that they now sit, drooling on the front porch, remembering that they are waiting for something, but not sure what.

This is why Sake is a common forum therapy. I have been through this therapy several times, and found that each episode requires more therapy. So I started making wine, which is stronger than Sake. For my current wait I've started distilling my wine and going for a bit more oblivion. I figure the worst that can happen is that I'll fall off the chair.

Maybe your instrument will show up tomorrow?

Wonder if Emerald has an insurance program for the waiting syndrome?

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Carbon Fiber