The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Acoustic Amplification

Old 10-03-2008, 08:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbruce View Post
I too have been looking @ a looper...I was all set for the Line6 (seemed like a great practice tool with the models), but my understanding (I may be wrong) is that it does NOT save loops. In other words, you can't have different sections of a song (verse, chorus, fills, etc.) saved and call them up during a song. It's more of a "sound on sound" recorder. At least that's what I gathered from some folks @ the Line6 forum...

But again, I may be wrong...I'd love to be actually

Jackstrat - have you used the JamMan with headphones? That's something I was looking for. I want to be able to run my rig with the looper last and practice with headphones.
You might want to download the manual. I think I did read how you can use loops already stored in combination or as parts of a song. I think you may need the optional foot switch to do that fast and sure enough in a performing scenario. I believe it read that you move to the channel you want while in the current one.
Old 10-03-2008, 02:58 PM

i recently sold the big dog, RC-50 because it was too big to cart around on tour and I replaced it with the one Boss pedal size RC2. It does a lot for it's size and if you use it with an external footswitch you are golden. I love the small size and ease of use.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Acoustic Amplification