The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Carbon Fiber

Old 10-23-2018, 02:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by byudzai View Post
so many great photos kramster, you rock!
Didn’t mean to... but thanks.
McPherson: Early Kevin Michael Proto
Some wood things by Epi, Harmony, Takamine, Good Time, PRS, Slick, Gypsy Music, keyboards, wind controllers.. etc
Old 10-23-2018, 03:56 PM

Was playing my X7 tonight which I keep in the den. The others are upstairs in my music room. Thanks for sharing Mr K...the fever is coming on me again.
Old 10-23-2018, 04:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9TS View Post
Was playing my X7 tonight which I keep in the den. The others are upstairs in my music room. Thanks for sharing Mr K...the fever is coming on me again.
Cool... you must have quite the trip to go see live Emeralds.
McPherson: Early Kevin Michael Proto
Some wood things by Epi, Harmony, Takamine, Good Time, PRS, Slick, Gypsy Music, keyboards, wind controllers.. etc
Old 10-24-2018, 01:11 AM

Indeed Emerald are about an hour from our Donegal home and I went up there summer of '17 to collect my Select X7. I met Alistair and Sean and tried out a few with an eye on an Amicus or an X20-12. Great vibe in the place great folks and a very scenic road trip. Brought a couple of guitars back to sell last week with a view of leaving my X7 in Ireland but back in Glasgow I'm reluctant to part with it ...soooo what to do ..what to do?

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Carbon Fiber