The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Classifieds - Guitars

Closed Thread

Old 09-11-2020, 12:33 AM
Charter Member

Default ~ SOLD ~ Vintage 1967 GIBSON J-45 ADJ. soft shoulder, Sunburst, VERY Clean

CLICK photos to ENLARGE

~ SOLD ~ SOLD ~ SOLD ~ SOLD ~ SOLD ~ SOLD ~ SOLD ~ SOLD ~ SOLD ~ SOLD ~ SOLD ~ SOLD ~

An Original and Clean 1967 Gibson Flat Top. This nicely preserved J-45 Adj. guitar looks great with a Classic Gibson Cherry Sunburst finish.

The guitar exhibits some minor light playing wear globally as it is 53 years old, but is in very Nice condition and remains ALL Original too.
The only mod is a filled-in screw hole from a removed strap button on the heel of the neck. This has been filled in and lightly touched up, it looks good
and hard to see it now.
The Rosewood Bridge has loosened a bit along the back edge and sides. The bridge is still firmly attached as these are actually bolted on,
but it should be glued.

This era Gibson guitar has import tuners but they are Factory-installed and common for many mid 1960’s Gibson instruments.
The string action is comfortable and the guitar plays nicely and I cannot find any cracks.

These particular Gibson flat-tops tend to make very good “strumming, rhythmic” acoustic guitars in my opinion and microphones seem to really like them in recordings.

There is a medium-duty after-market hard shell case that is likely an import.

If it helps anyone, I would consider a Deposit and Lay-Away, Terms to be discussed.
I have FAR to many instruments and this guitar is simply not getting used and someone should get to enjoy it.

~ SOLD ~ SOLD ~ SOLD ~ SOLD ~ SOLD ~ SOLD ~ SOLD ~ SOLD ~ SOLD ~ SOLD ~ SOLD ~ SOLD ~

Last edited by largeal; 10-03-2020 at 12:57 PM.
Old 09-11-2020, 06:45 AM
Charter Member

That is a really nice one Al. You told me years ago that you would be selling some nice ones. Too bad I am in a reduction mode. Best wishes on your sale.
Old 09-11-2020, 11:55 AM
Charter Member

Default !

Thanks for popping in Rob. I have long way to go, but having fun discovering my instrument collection!
Old 10-03-2020, 12:57 PM
Charter Member

This has been SOLD
Closed Thread

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Classifieds - Guitars