The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > Other Discussions > Open Mic

Old 01-23-2022, 12:23 AM

I think cancer will be figured out. I also think we should be exploring alternative treatments. The one alternative I know about is monoatomics. I have some now in my cupboard. One monoatomic healer is a mixture of rhodium, iridium and gold. It is able (with studies shown) to penetrate the cell wall and heal it as opposed to killing it (like chemo). Very promising stuff but it is not on the radar. I have lost some close friends and family to cancer and it is hard. I have tried to bring up monoatomics but who are you going to listen to? Your doctor or me. I get it. But look at it at least. M-State is all natural using very ancient protocals of breaking down certain elements into single atom states where gold or rhodium etc. is no longer phyisical but it is there to be administered to the he body.
Old 01-23-2022, 10:51 AM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jobe View Post
I think cancer will be figured out. I also think we should be exploring alternative treatments. The one alternative I know about is monoatomics. I have some now in my cupboard. One monoatomic healer is a mixture of rhodium, iridium and gold. It is able (with studies shown) to penetrate the cell wall and heal it as opposed to killing it (like chemo). Very promising stuff but it is not on the radar. I have lost some close friends and family to cancer and it is hard. I have tried to bring up monoatomics but who are you going to listen to? Your doctor or me. I get it. But look at it at least. M-State is all natural using very ancient protocals of breaking down certain elements into single atom states where gold or rhodium etc. is no longer phyisical but it is there to be administered to the he body.
Interesting info, and new to me.
Seems that it is on the radar, if this NIH source is any indication:
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/31140997/

Golf is pretty simple. It's just not that easy.
- Paul Azinger

"It ain’t what you don’t know that gets you into trouble. It’s what you know for sure that just ain’t so."
– Mark Twain

http://www.youtube.com/user/Gitfiddlemann
Old 01-23-2022, 11:20 AM

Cancer is a extremely complex disease that cannot be put in a box and generalized about. It comes in many forms and every human being who contracts it is different and their body reacts differently to the disease.
What science knows for certain is that empirical data shows that certain cancers can be brought on by specific things. Then, there are the exceptions to that.
These days, the technology to detect cancer early, identify the type of cancer specifically and target treatments to fight it are light years ahead of even ten years ago.
A lot of progress has been made and remissions have been increasing significantly depending on the type of cancer and the stage.
Right now, it’s what we have.

Martin D18
Gibson J45
Gibson J15
Fender Copperburst Telecaster
Squier CV 50 Stratocaster
Squier CV 50 Telecaster
Old 01-23-2022, 11:59 AM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jobe View Post
I’ve never heard of monoatomics. I’m neutral, and I’m also skeptical, and I think that hopeful curiosity combined with skepticism is a good, honest attitude to have in an open minded search for scientific truth. Here’s the first review of monoatomics that pop up in a search engine query:

https://supplementpolice.com/monoatomic-gold/
Old 01-23-2022, 12:06 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Methos1979 View Post
Like others have said, I believe it will slowly be more and more treatable and become a chronic condition that for better or worse you will be able to live with longer. Part of the issue is calling it just cancer like it's one thing. There are just SO many different types and stages/levels of cancers affecting many different parts of the human body's various systems, each with its own regimen of treatment...
Good thoughts, Methos. While I'm not an avid environmentalist, I still truly believe that what we ingest and do to the environment, whose by-products we ingest one way or the other, are going to produce some deleterious affects be it cancer, major increase in those on the autism spectrum and an increasingly ADHD society...
Martin D18 Ambertone
Martin 000-15sm
Old 01-23-2022, 11:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceciltguitar View Post
I’ve never heard of monoatomics. I’m neutral, and I’m also skeptical, and I think that hopeful curiosity combined with skepticism is a good, honest attitude to have in an open minded search for scientific truth. Here’s the first review of monoatomics that pop up in a search engine query:

https://supplementpolice.com/monoatomic-gold/
That was quite the professional website you displayed. Really? It's bigger than that kind of nonsense. If you are open minded why post that? Your first review. Took me three years to get an understanding of it. That is an unfair opinion with very little information. And I'm being nice.
Old 01-24-2022, 02:34 PM

mRNA, CRISPR, and Targeted Gene Therapy are the up and coming treatments, with TGT looking to be quite promising. However there are some ethical concerns of where it may lead us outside of curing cancer and other maladies.

2011 Martin M-36
2016 Martin GPC-35E
2016 Martin D12X1 Custom Centennial
1992 Takamine EF-341C, great for campfires

85 Gibson Les Paul Custom
82 Gibson SG
96 Fender Clapton Stratocaster
91 Fender Deluxe Telecaster Plus
86 Fender MIJ E-series Stratocaster
Old 01-25-2022, 09:35 AM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jp2558 View Post
mRNA, CRISPR, and Targeted Gene Therapy are the up and coming treatments, with TGT looking to be quite promising. However there are some ethical concerns of where it may lead us outside of curing cancer and other maladies.
…..yes….they are working hard to establish genetic markers for cancer….I submitted DNA to the UW for analysis after cancer treatments….turns out I don’t have any markers at this time but they’re hunting them down and may someday be able to target genes and prevent cancer…..
Old 01-26-2022, 10:48 AM

Theoretically, the complexities of that have to be incredible and as diverse as each human being.

Martin D18
Gibson J45
Gibson J15
Fender Copperburst Telecaster
Squier CV 50 Stratocaster
Squier CV 50 Telecaster

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > Other Discussions > Open Mic