The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > LISTEN

Old 05-29-2021, 04:27 AM
Charter Member

Default Odd source of music. Good music

Up early waiting on a FedEx drop, and was watching the am PBS shows, and was taken by the beautiful soundtracks! Then I noticed that many of the PBS productions with smaller budgets use what sounds like home-made recordings of acoustic guitars. One was accompanied by a wood flute which was hauntingly beautiful. One show in particular, “Craftsman’s Legacy”, highlighted a Cherokee arrow maker, with some really smooth finger-pickin. I wish the players got more recognition!
Guilds
Gibsons
A few others
2020 macbook pro i5 8GB
Scarlett 18i20
Reaper 7
Old 05-29-2021, 09:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dnf777 View Post
Up early waiting on a FedEx drop, and was watching the am PBS shows, and was taken by the beautiful soundtracks! Then I noticed that many of the PBS productions with smaller budgets use what sounds like home-made recordings of acoustic guitars. One was accompanied by a wood flute which was hauntingly beautiful. One show in particular, “Craftsman’s Legacy”, highlighted a Cherokee arrow maker, with some really smooth finger-pickin. I wish the players got more recognition!
You can listen to or purchase Chuck Johnson's entire soundtrack recordings for the Craftsman's Legacy series here:

https://chuckjohnson.bandcamp.com/al...nal-soundtrack

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > LISTEN