The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion

Old 06-17-2021, 08:59 PM

Default Hard to read

Running my eye down the listings here, I'm struck by how difficult it is to find out if there is anything interesting for sale in a relevant place. Some posters to their credit have headlines like "UK: 2005 Furch dreadnought" or "EU: Taylor 314" but most provide no indication at all of where the item is located.

Those exceptions aside, you have to open every single post to see if is relevant or not. The upshot is that I pretty much never look at the for-sale pages here. Chances are, a lot of other people are in the same boat. How about a requirement, or at very least an advisory, that topics in this multi-country sub-forum start with the country or region code so that people can actually find stuff? It would really help.

(Not sure I'm in the right place for this post, so please move if appropriate.)
Cole Clark Angel 3, Huon Pine & silkwood.
Cole Clark Fat Lady 2 12-string, Bunya & Blackwood.
Old 08-17-2021, 09:08 AM
Charter Member

Hi, I take your point.
Funny thing - "The Rest OF The World" is a rather big place - even bigger than the USA.

Doesn't include Japan though for some reason - they are included in with USA - never got that.
Old 08-17-2021, 09:47 AM
Charter Member

Thread moved from the Classifieds--Rest of World to General.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silly Moustache View Post
Doesn't include Japan though for some reason - they are included in with USA - never got that.
Where did that idea come from? The Classifieds--Guitar section includes any guitars for sale. The Rest-of-the-World section includes guitars which will ship only outside the USA.

Last edited by Kerbie; 08-17-2021 at 09:54 AM.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion