The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Carbon Fiber

Old 02-15-2019, 10:26 AM
AGF Sponsor

It is really beautiful, congratulations.
Emerald X7 Custom artwork steel string
Cordoba 55FCE Ltd Spruce/Ziricote Espana series
Old 02-15-2019, 02:54 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuitarLuva View Post
That blue is stunning for sure congratulations again. I also like what they did with the blue in their latest shipping video. Alistair gives a nice description in the video, worth checking out.
Thanks, I agree, I love that electric blue too. I know last time I ask about custom paint colors, it was running about $500. extra. That number may vary depending ???? I don't know.
Old 02-15-2019, 03:20 PM
Charter Member

Wow that is a nice color. Blue looks particularly fine in Az... so you have that as well.
Blackbird: Savoy
RainSong: CH-OM, CH-WS
Journey: OF660
McPherson: Touring(Honeycomb and gold), Sable
Some wood things by Epi, Harmony, Takamine, Good Time, PRS, Gypsy Music, keyboards, wind controllers.. etc
Old 02-15-2019, 03:47 PM
Charter Member

Congratulations - it looks great! I suppose we’re all different, so No guarantees, but my few month old X7 is well on its way to being my only acoustic guitar - I like it that much. It sounds almost as big as an X20 but plays like the short scale parlor guitar it is. I have an X20 and love it too, but I’m not sure there’s any reason to have both, and if I decide to only keep one, it’s not a close call that I keep the X7.

You may or may not bond with it as much as I did, but I’d bet you’re gonna be really happy with it once you can put some serious time in with it..

Enjoy!

-Ray
Old 02-15-2019, 04:53 PM
Charter Member

Thanks Ray....I was not in a proper playing position, but I did get some time on it and I did get the strings swapped out to the Retro's. Took a while, but I did it. I couldn't agree with you any more, sweet sweet tone and a joy to play even half laying down. LOL I'm gonna have to part with some guitars soon. It certainly won't be the X7 !

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Carbon Fiber