The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Marketplace

Old 03-12-2021, 02:27 PM
AGF Sponsor

Default 2001 Kauffman Parlor, Brazilian Rosewood/Sitka Spruce

Now here’s a sweet piece of lutherie from 2001—Steve Kauffman’s (of Klein Guitars fame) Parlor model in Brazilian Rosewood and Sitka Spruce. What a gem, a beautiful small-bodied guitar, we’re conflicted about even offering it for sale. Steve’s fit and finish its flawless, and while this guitar has definite nods to Klein acoustics, he’s got his own style on showcase here. Slotted headstock with 12-fret neck (a Brazilian Rosewood neck, no less!) and long scale setup makes for the perfect combination of sweetness and power. We’re particularly impressed by the clarity and definition of the bass register, given the slim Parlor dimensions. This beauty has been well cared for and is in peak playing condition today, two decades later.

"I love an oversized Parlor guitar; you get all the intimacy and clarity of the small body but with enough force to push the sound out. This one has exquisite Brazilian Rosewood and tone for days." - Paul Heumiller

Cash Price: $9,495

For more information please visit:

Old 03-28-2021, 06:45 PM

Cool Kauffman parlor

After being away from the forum for over a year, I am happy to do my 1st comment on this.....thank you for posting this beautiful piece of art. We sure have master outliers among us. Regards, Jan

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Marketplace

Tags
brazilian, dream, guitars, kauffman