The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Classifieds - Guitars

Old 09-08-2020, 10:17 PM

Default Taylor collector downsizing

Hi everyone!
I hope everything is doing OKAY. It’s been a fun ride but it’s time for me to hang up the guitar. The arthritis and shoulder pain have sucked all the joy from my playing. I have about 23 acoustic instruments and will start listing them here.
I am interested in local sales and located about 1 hour from Los Angles. All instruments are in “like new” condition. Stored in my humidified and pet/child/smoke free studio. Most of my collection has never left the studio. I have several inexpensive guitars for playing out.

First off is my very first Taylor purchase in 1999 Guitar Center in Hollywood. 25th anniversary Dreadnaught and Grand Concert both are number 91 of 500. Beautiful quilted sapele back and sides. I have all original paperwork and believe the warranty is transferable. I would like to try and sell as pair for now.
Thinking $4000 would be reasonable considering conditions. Factory cases are included
Thanks for looking
Old 09-09-2020, 01:51 PM

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by taylormark View Post
Hi everyone!
I hope everything is doing OKAY. It’s been a fun ride but it’s time for me to hang up the guitar. The arthritis and shoulder pain have sucked all the joy from my playing. I have about 23 acoustic instruments and will start listing them here.
I am interested in local sales and located about 1 hour from Los Angles. All instruments are in “like new” condition. Stored in my humidified and pet/child/smoke free studio. Most of my collection has never left the studio. I have several inexpensive guitars for playing out.

First off is my very first Taylor purchase in 1999 Guitar Center in Hollywood. 25th anniversary Dreadnaught and Grand Concert both are number 91 of 500. Beautiful quilted sapele back and sides. I have all original paperwork and believe the warranty is transferable. I would like to try and sell as pair for now.
Thinking $4000 would be reasonable considering conditions. Factory cases are included
Thanks for looking
Amazing. These are outstanding Taylors. I had a GA XXV for a few years and the sound was something to behold. (Having a matching set just makes these lovelies all that much better.). Good luck with the sale!
Old 09-10-2020, 07:19 PM
Charter Member

Sweet looking guitars!
Old 09-13-2020, 09:23 PM

Hi
Pretty sure they have the NT neck. May have Been the first ones.
Old 09-14-2020, 01:48 PM
Charter Member

Smile Nice pair!!!

These are very pretty. Interesting if indeed the first NTs. A special run in groovy woods.

Best on this

Paul
Jumbo OLD Brazilian RW/WRC
Big Tunnel 14 RW/Bubinga Dread(ish)

R.T 2 12c sinker RW/Claro
96 422ce bought new!
96 LKSM 12
552ce 12x12

J. Stepick Bari Weissy WRC/Walnut

More

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Classifieds - Guitars

Tags