The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Classifieds - Guitars

Closed Thread

Old 01-07-2019, 01:18 PM

Default SOLD:::2005 Beauregard Brazilian $7499; European Spruce OM

I am selling my beautiful 2005 Beauregard OM Brazilian with Calton Deluxe Flight Case $7499 via Paypal Shipped.

Also looking to trade for Stratocasters and/or Telecasters.

My Beauregard is in very good condition with no cracks or large dings, however, you can see the issue in the photo. As I was teaching a guitar lesson, I accidentally dinged the top. The wood was exposed so I had it repaired quickly. The issue, as you can see, is that the mark needs to be tinted like the rest of the top. Like I said, it was a quick fix because I use this guitar regularly and I didn't want the wood exposed. Anyway, the top can easily be refinished if you like and I know it would not be too expensive. I just don't have the time to do it. Therefore, I am passing some savings to whoever buys this awesome guitar. I recorded my album with it. All you hear is the Beauregard with two mics and a little from the K&K pickup. It is extremely balanced and sounds amazing. There are some other light marks on the top but that's it. I've used this to teach lessons for almost 5.5 years. It has ALWAYS been humidified. The action is extremely low and has great intonation. The Calton case is amazing too! Custom made for this guitar. Again, it records beautifully! Absolutely no boominess and incredible articulation.

Here is a video of me comparing my Beneteau Honduran Rosewood, Beneteau African Blackwood and Beauregard Brazilian Rosewood.

Here is a link to my album which features my this Beauregard on every track except Cora's Song which was an Olson SJ.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/paths/1197091404

I purchased this from Dream Guitars. Here is the original ad:

"This Brazilian/Euro OM from Mario Beauregard is the epitome of balance and power. Every note rings clear and true with a sonorous beauty that is compelling. This guitar feels like a sports car, it seems to have gears and moves easily from gentle to down right powerful. It has a short 24.9" scale and comfortable fingerstyle spacing so it plays with ease. This is a real player's guitar that allows for expression at the highest level in terms of both dynamic range and lush tones. Well done Mario!"

Link to the actual purchased guitar:

http://www.dreamguitars.com/sold-gui...regard_om_089/

Here is a link to hear this amazing OM and check out some photos:

http://www.dreamguitars.com/sold-gui...regard_om_089/

Specifications:
Body Size: Medium
Scale: 24.9 in. (632.45 mm)
Nut Width: 1 3/4 in. (44.5 mm)
String Spacing: 2 5/16 in. (58.65 mm)
Body Length: 19 1/2 in.
Upper Bout: 11 1/4 in.
Lower Bout: 15 1/2 in.
Serial #: 089
Body Depth @Neck Heel: 3 3/4 in.
Body Depth @Tail Block: 4 5/8 in.
Frets to body: 14

Extras
Cutaway: Florentine
Pickguard: None
Case: Calton Deluxe Flight Case
Pickup: K&K Mini
Condition: Excellent
Woods & Trim
Back/Sides: Brazilian Rosewood
Top Wood: European Spruce
Fingerboard: Ebony, With Maplel Border
Neck Wood: Mahogany
Bridge: Ebony
Rosette: Abalone & Wood
Binding: Ebony
Fingerboard Bindings: Ebony
Headplate: Brazilian Rosewood
Headstock Bindings: None
Headstock Inlay: None
Top Trim: Maple Perfling
Back Strip: Ebony
Fret Markers: None
Tuners: Schaller
Tuner Finish: Gold With Ebony Buttons

If you are interested in purchasing, please message me with any questions or email [email protected]. I accept Paypal only. I also sell guitars on eBay and Reverb under the name, tcdguitars. I have been buying and selling guitars for 18 years on eBay alone. I am a guitar teacher full-time and my site is: www.mattvany.com

Thanks for looking! Price is $7499 shipped.

Last edited by mvguitar; 01-09-2019 at 10:38 PM. Reason: Sold this guitar
Old 01-09-2019, 10:42 PM

Default Sold My 2005 Beauregard

I already miss it! The buyer is going to be very, very happy! Still have a Beneteau I'm looking to sell or trade for Custom Shop Strats or Teles!
Closed Thread

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Classifieds - Guitars

Tags
beauregard, brazilian, calton, european, orchestra