The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Classifieds - Guitars

Old 10-04-2017, 12:35 PM
Charter Member

I've not bumped this ad in a while as I've sold a couple of other guitars and I'm debating if I still need to let this one go. I'm also still recovering from surgery on my hand - but I think it's time to give this a quick bump. I've had several offers, but none that have been "close enough" to work for me. It is worth every penny I'm asking for it, but I will entertain reasonable offers. If none arise in the next several days I will take that as a sign I'm supposed to hold on to and enjoy this awesome Goodall guitar for the foreseeable future! Clock is ticking so if you're interested, don't hesitate any longer!

There are two ways of spreading light: to be the candle or the mirror that reflects it.
- Edith Wharton, writer
Old 10-05-2017, 09:32 AM
Charter Member

I can only imagine what a great guitar this one is, having played over 50 Goodalls and owned over 25, I fully understand what this instrument represents. This is a great price for a world class top of the line instrument. The newer FT Bragg built instruments hold their own with and in a lot of cases out do the best of the best!!!

High End Guitar Review Videos.
www.youtube.com/user/rockinb23
Old 10-05-2017, 10:10 AM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperB23 View Post
I can only imagine what a great guitar this one is, having played over 50 Goodalls and owned over 25, I fully understand what this instrument represents. This is a great price for a world class top of the line instrument. The newer FT Bragg built instruments hold their own with and in a lot of cases out do the best of the best!!!
Thanks Bobby! Even James himself thinks this is one of his very best. It is a very special guitar and deserves to be in the hands of someone who can truly showcase all it can do. Let the angels inside this masterpiece sing!

There are two ways of spreading light: to be the candle or the mirror that reflects it.
- Edith Wharton, writer
Old 10-09-2017, 11:01 AM
Charter Member

This has to be an incredible guitar. I have the same one but with an Engleman top and it is stunning. Someone needs to grab this. It is infrequent that an opportunity like this come around.
Martin 1966 D-21
MARTIN M-30 JORMA 1933 Shaded top (Dazzo)
MARTIN 2009 000-28M Sunburst #444
MARTIN 2009 000-28M Plain top #26
MARTIN 2018 D-18GE Sinker

and...
Old 10-16-2017, 03:20 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluesdale View Post
This has to be an incredible guitar. I have the same one but with an Engleman top and it is stunning. Someone needs to grab this. It is infrequent that an opportunity like this come around.
Thanks Bluesdale. Yes, this is an incredible guitar. Really incredible!
I keep going back and forth about selling this one - which is why I haven't bumped it up for quite a while. I've resolved the financial pressure by selling a couple other guitars, so the only remaining reason to let this one go is the arthritis shoulder issue I have with larger bodied guitars. Maybe I should just take a few more Advil and keep on playing it!!

- Edith Wharton, writer
Old 11-04-2017, 07:18 AM

Adi topped Braz Goodall's for sale are quite a find for the discriminating player - - -

weekend bump for a nice guitar
Old 11-04-2017, 08:34 AM
Lovin' nice guitars...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Montesdad View Post
Adi topped Braz Goodall's for sale are quite a find for the discriminating player - - -

weekend bump for a nice guitar
Is this STILL for sale?? WOW!

What a GREAT deal on a GREAT guitar from a GREAT guy. I've been out of touch, I assumed this one had sold long before now.

Woody (aka: Mike)

FOR SALE: Kinnaird Brazilian!!

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Classifieds - Guitars

Tags
brazilian, cjc, goodall