The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Electric Guitars

Old 06-03-2021, 01:26 PM
Charter Member

Many multi effects pedals have loopers in them. I have a T-Rex Acoustic Soulmate which has a looper along with acoustic preamp and effects. On the electric side I have the Line 6 Helix Effects, which also has a looper.
My new fave is the TC Electronics Voicelive 3. It has effects, looper, and vocal harmonies. I only use the ‘acoustic’ settings on it so cannot comment on its electric effects or amp sims, which I find useless. With acoustic guitar and voice it is delightful.
These are not cheap but I greatly prefer all-in-one units that are made of metal, easy to use in the dark, durable, with quality sounds. I don’t like connecting multiple units ( such as a pedalboard) or relying on such.
Old 08-10-2022, 08:41 AM

I'm prefer Looper pad here. I use a BOSS Audio RC-3 for the last 3 years. I upgraded from a Ditto looper to a RC-30 looper after using a twin-stereo looper for a while. I like the phantom power feature and the option to have the instrument and mic available for looping.

Last edited by Conjrobert; 08-14-2022 at 09:21 PM.
Old 08-23-2022, 12:09 PM

A looper that can midi sync is a pretty useful device for recording.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Electric Guitars