The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Carbon Fiber

Old 09-16-2022, 02:54 PM
Charter Member

Default anthem in an X30?

Looking to put a pickup in my X30, anyone tried an Anthem / Anthem SL? I would be really interested to hear about problems or comments on how they work together.
Any other suggestions for pickups? Not looking to cut new holes and I’m looking to get a professional installation.
Thanks!
Old 09-16-2022, 04:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by waterboy View Post
Looking to put a pickup in my X30, anyone tried an Anthem / Anthem SL? I would be really interested to hear about problems or comments on how they work together.
Any other suggestions for pickups? Not looking to cut new holes and I’m looking to get a professional installation.
Thanks!
You don't have one in now?
Mine had the anthem, but I put a StagePro in. The X30 is so bass strong, having the ability to on board EQ was something l wanted. I also don't like not having on board tuner.
Old 09-16-2022, 04:52 PM
Charter Member

It doesn’t currently have a pickup, The original owner had the standard Element removed by the factory before shipping…

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Carbon Fiber